Our aim is to make SELECT an interesting and diverse organisation in which to work. We have great people, a wonderful modern building and our working conditions are amongst the very best in the industry.
At SELECT, we want to attract and retain people who are committed to providing an exceptional service – people who genuinely enjoy working together to exceed Members’ expectations. We promote equality and fairness in everything we do and care about our people and their development. In turn, they care about SELECT.
We need people who are dedicated and driven to create the future – people with passion and a commitment to deliver consistently high results, plus a desire to keep learning, improving and contributing.
Employment & Skills Administrator
35 hours per week
Salary will be £21,288 per annum.
To support Members and the work of the Director of Employment and Skills and the Operations Manager to ensure the needs of the Function are delivered.
To fulfil the administration requirements of the Employment and Skills Function and the Scottish Joint Industry Board (SJIB), including the SJIB Apprentice and Adult Training Schemes, ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessments and ECS Cards.
1. Assist with the administration of SJIB Apprentice and Adult Trainee Registration
2. Process ECS Card applications within agreed timeframes and act as main point of contact for grading enquiries.
3. Assist with the administration of the ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessments
4. Assist with the administration of the Advanced Competence Assessment (ACA).
5. Assist in the introduction and application of the Crediting Electrotechnical Competence (CEC).
6. Assist with the development and delivery of the services offered by the Function.
7. Provide advice to Members, Apprentices, Operatives and any other interested party.
8. Support SELECT’s strategy of Excellence and Skills and customer service standards.
NB. In addition to these key responsibilities, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably requested.
We ask that the applicants have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to demonstrate a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency. Previous Administrative experience I essential.
Candidates should email their CV and the completed SELECT Application Form to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 24 November 2023
Read the full job description
Application form here