Member contact and support
We keep in touch with Members in a number of ways thanks to our dedicated team of Membership Representatives and Technical Advisers.
We also arrange regular events
including our popular Toolbox Talks, informal Drop-In sessions and Branch Updates. Plus, Members can keep in touch
through our social media channels, monthly e-newsletter and bi-monthly magazine, CABLEtalk.
Our team of dedicated Member Representatives cover the whole of Scotland, visiting Members to update them on our services and schemes. They can also assist in invigilating ECS and Building Standard assessments.
Your SELECT Membership Representatives are:
- Glasgow and West of Scotland – Allan McCabe
- Lanarkshire, Edinburgh and South East Scotland – Elaine Gilchrist
- Tayside and Fife – Diane Hales
- Inverness and North Scotland – Emma Paterson
- Scottish Borders, Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway – Fiona Smith
Our team of Technical Advisers undertake Member inspections in accordance with our UKAS accredited Inspection Service (ISO 17020). As well as ensuring that Members’ work continues to meet required standards, they also offer the opportunity for you to seek advice on any technical issues.
Your SELECT Technical Advisers are:
- Training and Development Adviser – Stuart McKelvie
- Consultant Technical Adviser – Billy McRobert
- Technical Adviser – Keith Hagan
- Technical Adviser – Robert McGoogan
- Technical Adviser – Mark McLaughlin
- Technical Adviser – Neil Sim
- Technical Adviser – Bruce Findlay
Full details of all our current staff can be found here.