SELECT invites industry leaders to network at Professionals’ Day event
SELECT is inviting surveyors, specifiers and project managers to its inaugural Professionals’ Day on 21 September at House for an Art Lover in Glasgow.
The event will see around 50 delegates gather to hear a discussion hosted by Bob Cairney, Director of Technical Services, covering:
- A brief history of electrical installations and relevant legislation
- What to look for when carrying out a survey of a property.
- The importance of maintenance and periodic inspection and testing
- Current certificates and reports
- Building regulations and certification of construction.
Delegates will include senior figures from across the construction industry, including architects, surveyors specifiers and construction project managers, with a number of Associate Members also exhibiting.
Yvonne Wilson, Client and Specifier Manager, said: “We are looking forward to hosting what we hope will be the first of many SELECT Professionals’ Days, sharing our expertise and allowing senior industry decision makers to network and exchange ideas.”
Anyone interested in attending the event should email [email protected]