Discounted RAMS training offered to Members by BSG
Members who want to learn more about successful risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) can enjoy a discounted training course with our Associate Member, Building Safety Group (BSG).
BSG’s half-day task-based training program has been developed to help you create RAMS documents that are tailor made for your business.
The online course shows you how to build task-based risk assessments that will significantly reduce the time it takes to complete RAMS documentation, without compromising health and safety.
During the course, you’ll be shown how to:
- Create a single task-based or job-based risk assessment template for any job or project, removing the need to create multiple documents
- Ensure that any templates you create meet the requirements of Management Regulations 1999 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Categorise risk using BSG’s automated scoring matrix
- Identify and select potential hazards, which are added to your risk assessment with all pre-configured control measures recommended by BSG
- Monitor and review RAMS
- Recognise the importance of preparing method statements to satisfy the requirement for a safe system of work and to appreciate when that requirement becomes essential.
You’ll also gain an understanding of the practical implications of risk assessment techniques as well as a thorough understanding of the need for such assessments.
And you’ll finish the course equipped with you own custom-built RAMS templates in PDF and Microsoft Word format for future editing and distribution.
SELECT Training Manager Jenny Cryans said: “This is another excellent resource from BSG that offers essential practical assistance and advice for Members.”
Members who apply for the course will receive the quoted BSG members’ rate of £85, which includes a 20% discount.
- For further information about the course, and details of how to book, please click here.